ConMin West Africa
Construction Machinery, Mining, Building Materials
15. - 17. Mai 2018
ConMin West Africa launches into Abuja, the political center of the country, in April 2017 to service the rapidly growing construction machinery and mining industries in West Africa. Currently there is no forum in West Africa that offers a platform for the key stakeholders, both regionally and internationally, to converge and discuss business prospects while also addressing pertinent issues facing the industries. This is what ConMin West Africa will provide.
Brought to you by IMAG – International Trade Fair Service, a subsidiary of the organiser of bauma and Afrocet Montgomery the organiser of Electra Mining Africa, this flagship event is set to shine a spotlight on the multitude of opportunities in the region for companies and individuals looking to grow their businesses, find partnership prospects or simply network and knowledge share.
ConMin West Africa is fully endorsed by the Federal Ministry of Solid Minerals, the Ministry of Power, Works and Housing and the Miners Association of Nigeria.
Why ConMin West Africa?
- 66 mega projects in the West African region under construction in 2014 with a value of USD 75 Billion
- Nigeria is currently the largest economy in Africa
- USD 25 Billion fund to be setup by the Nigerian Government for infastructure projects by 2020
- 9,5% Average annual growth in the Nigerian construction sector for the last five years
- 4,5% - 5% GDP - projected annual percentage growth rate of GDP for Nigeria in 2016
- US 2.2 Billion is the value of Nigerias neighbouring country Ghana's mining sector in 2014
Reasons to exhibit
- Grab a foothold in the fastest developing market in Africa, which is bursting with lucrative business opportunities
- Meet the most influential decision-makers in the construction machinery and mining industries.
- Have the opportunity to participate in leading interactive seminars running simultaneously with the exhibition
- Boost your brand recognition and showcase your solutions
- Network with new and existing stakeholders relevant to your business goals
+++ The Nigerian Federal Ministry of Transportation (Aviation) has decided to invest in the renovation of the runway of the airport in Abuja, Nigeria. Therefore the entire airport will be closed down during March / April 2017. To give exhibitors, associations and other stakeholders enough planning reliability as well as perfect infrastructure and logistics, we have decided to change the trade fair dates to 13.-15. June 2017. Other than the new dates, the fair will stay unimpaired. +++
Messe München GmbH